Analog Drain Timer User Guide (TMR-72001310 / TMR-79001283)
Analog Timer Set-Up Instructions for TMR-72001310 / TMR-79001283
REF: TMR-72001310 is used for 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Drains / TMR-79001283 is used for 1/8" Drains
- Time OFF is CLOSED
- Time ON is OPEN
- The “Time Off” setting determines the interval between cycles from 0.5 - 45 minutes.
- The “Time On” setting determines the actual time the compressor drains condensate from the 1/4” or 1/2” condensate outlet port, between 0.5 - 10 seconds.
- The timer’s cycle rate and drain opening time should be adjusted to open just enough to discharge the condensate.
- The timer is properly set when it opens and discharges all condensate and then vents air for approximately one second before closing.
- Adjustments may be made depending on many factors, including humidity and duty cycle.