GT Compressed Air Filter Specifications
Alpha-Pure GT Series Compressed Air Filters are engineered to deliver filtered compressed air to meet specific requirements. With 4 primary efficiency options (P,X.Y,A), it is possible to meet the full range of ISO compressed air standards.
- GT filters offer four (4) ranges of efficiencies, removing contaminants as small 0.01 micron at up to 290 psi (20barg)
- Connection sizes range from 1/4" to 3" NPT pipe sizes.
- A protected auto float drain (2mm orifice) is standard for optimal and reliable removal of liquid contaminants.
- Body and Housing is zero-porosity aluminum with a durable epoxy powder-coat finish
- Corrosion-resistant internal coating protects the filters and provides for a long service life.
- Filter combinations are configured to meet specific application requirements.
- Filters comply with PED and perform as per related ISO 8573 standards.
- Filters with a -G suffix are equipped with differential pressure gauges for easy maintenance and energy efficiency.
P: Pre-Filter / Particulate Filter (Filter/Element air flow direction is out side to inside)
X: General Purpose Filter/ Water Removal (Filter/Element air flow direction is inside to outside)
Y: Coalescing Filter/ Oil Removal (Filter/Element air flow direction is inside to outside)
A: Activated Carbon Filter/ Odor Removal (Filter/Element air flow direction is outside to inside)
- Activated Carbon Filters: Grade A must not operate in oil saturated conditions. Grade A elements should be replaced periodically to suit the applications but must be changed at least every six months. Grade A will not remove certain gases including carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.
- Flow rates are based on a 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure. For flows at other pressures use correction factor table. For maximum flow rate at a given pressure, multiply filter model flow rate by the correction factor corresponding to the working pressure.
- All filters are suitable for use with mineral and synthetic oils.
- Gauge type differential pressure indicators are fitted to models with -G suffix.
- All filters are in conformity with the Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC)
|Maximum Operating Pressure:||290 psig (20 bar)|
|Maximum Operating Inlet Temperature (P/X/Y)||176F (80C)|
|Maximum Operating Inlet Temperature (A)**||77F (25C)**|
|Differential Pressure for Element Change:||10 PSI|
|Internal Float Drain (1/8" Drain Outlet Hose):||MDV-400|
|1/2" Timer Drain Adaptor:||TDA-025|
|1/2" Brass Manual Drain:||MDA-025|
Pressure Correction Factors
Flow rates are based on a 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure. For flows at other pressures use correction factor table. For maximum flow rate at a given pressure, multiply filter model flow rate by the correction factor corresponding to the working pressure.
|Operating Pressure (bar)||1||3||5||7||9||11||13||15||16||18||20|
|Operating Pressure (PSIG)||15||44||73||100||131||160||189||218||232||261||290|